Monday, January 10, 2011

Summer Is Near-Pack A Bag & Travel Light

I have always wanted to travel. The wanderlust in me is so great, Marco Polo will have tired feet following me.

My patron saint is IAN WRIGHT, yup, that guy from Lonely Planet, Globe Trekker, that travel bug who’s been around the world for so many times, he lost track of countries he visited. And he travels on a shoestring budget, much as I am.

He presents places he visited as witty, honest, frank and funny as possible. No sugar-coating, no sanitizing of facts.

Travel to me is a learning curve, a library I can actually visit, not just read books with. I get to learn more by visiting places than reading books about them or watching travel documentaries, though the latter is very much helpful.

And so from time to time, I’ll post some of my trips, local or otherwise. I hope that you get to learn something as much I learned a lot from my sojourns.

No comments:

Post a Comment